Good Sleep & Worry Free Pill (aka Shui De An)
For Disturbed Shen - The word shen means "spirit", and the term disturbed shen indicates that the spirit is unsettled, disturbing and agitating the mind and nervous system.
Dr. Shen's Good Sleep & Worry Free Pill is used for a wide range of "disturbed shen" imbalances.
2-4 tabs, 2-3 times a day. In cases of poor sleep, an extra dose in the middle of the night is appropriate. Course of use is one week or longer. Results are usually obtained after 3-7 days of regular use.
- Chinese Sage Root (Salvia radix, danshen) - Clears Heat from the Heart, Invigorates the Heart Blood.
- Siberian Milk Wort (Anemarrhena rz., zhi mu) - Clears Heat, Quells Fire, Tonifies the Yin.
- Arbor Vitae Seed (Biota semen, bai zi ren) - Nourishes the Heart, Calms the Spirit.
- Atractylodes Root (Atractylodes rx, bai zhu) - Tonifies the Spleen, Aids the Digestion and Assimilation of the Formula's Yin Tonics.
- Schizandra Fruit (Schisandra fructus, wu wei zi) - Astringes the Essence, Calms the Spirit.
- Heart of Poria (Poria cocos, fu ling) - Calms the Spirit, Aids the Digestion and Assimilation of the Formula's Yin Tonics.
- Gardenia Seed (Gardenia semen, zhi zi) - Clears Heat from the Heart, Relieves Irritability & Restlessness.
- Bulrush (Medula Junci, deng xin cao) - Drains Heart Heat.
- Ginseng Root (Panax ginseng, ren shen) - Benefits the Heart Qi, Calms the Spirit, Tonifies Original Qi.
- Chinese Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza rx, gan cao) - Aids in the Assimilation of Other Herbs (Harmonizes).
(Amounts per Suggested Serving Size)
California Proposition 65 Warning - This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For details on Dr. Shen's manufacturing processes and testing procedures see Dr. Shen's Proposition 65 FAQs).
About Dr. Shen's
Dr. Shen's produces a line of popular Chinese herbal formulas in FDA inspected, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) approved plants located in the U.S. Dr. Shen's uses the finest grades of herbs, importing them whole rather than as a powder in order to assess all ingredients for authenticity and quality. All herbs undergo laboratory inspection and contain no dyes, animal products or unlisted ingredients.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.