Dr. Shen's Two Immortals is an enhanced version of a formula developed at the Shanghai College of Trad Med to treat menopausal discomfort. This version is enhanced with Oyster Shell, to restrain rising heat and astringe sweating. This, to better treat the hot flashes and sweats common to women in the West. The formula contains no estrogen or other hormones, and possibly achieves its effect by using tonics to help normalize hormone production.
Complaints associated with menopause such as fatigue, low libido, hot flushes, day or night sweats.Replenishes Kidney Yang, Yin, and Blood, Clears Deficiency Heat
Take as a daily supplement for periods of 1 week to 6 months. Take two to four per serving at a time, two or three times a day, or as prescribed.
First day results are unusual. Benefits are usually seen after 1 - 5 weeks. If symptoms persist, consult a licensed health care provider.
As with most Chinese herbal tonics, Dr. Shen's Two Immortals Pills should not be taken while ill with cold or flu. Tonics are thought to prolong such illnesses. Wait until the cold or flu has passed before resuming course of treatment.
- Morinda Root (also known as Bai Ji Tan or Radix Morinda Officianalis) - Tonifies the Kidneys, Fortifies the Yang, Strengthens the Sinews and Bones. Major Known ingredients: morindin, vitamin C.
- Licentious Goat Wort (also known as Yin Yang Huo or Herba Epimedi) - Stimulates Hormone Production, Tonifies the Yin, Fortifies the Yang, Expels Dampness
- Golden Eye Grass (also known as Xian Mao or Rhizoma Curculinginis Orchioidis) - Tonifies the Kidneys, Expels Dampness. Major known ingredients: 5,7-dimethoxymyricetin, xylopyranosyl, glucopyranoside, tannin.
- Amur Cork Bark (also known as Huang Bai or Cortex Phellodendri) - Drains Damp Heat, Quells Kidney Fire, Cleanses Fire Poisons. Major known ingredients: berberine, jatorrhizine, magnoflorine, phellodendrine, candicine, palmatine, menisperine, obacunone, dictamnolide.
- Anemarrhena (also known as Zhi Mu or Radix Anemarrhenae Asphodeloidis) - Quells Fire, Nurtures Yin, Moistens Dryness, Clears Deficiency Heat. Major known ingredients: timosaponin, sarsosapogenin, timobeose, markogenin, neogitogenin, asphonin, magniferin.
- Oyster Shell (also known as Mu Li or Concha Ostreae) - Calms the Spirit, Benefits the Yin, Restrains Rising Yang, Restrains Sweating. Major known ingredients: calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, calcium sulfate, magnesium, ferric oxide.
- Dang Gui (also known as Tang Kwei or Radix Radix Angelica Sinensis) - Tonifies the Blood, Invigorates and Harmonizes the Blood.
(Amounts per Suggested Serving Size)
California Proposition 65 Warning - This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For details on Dr. Shen's manufacturing processes and testing procedures see Dr. Shen's Proposition 65 FAQs).
About Dr. Shen's
Dr. Shen's produces a line of popular Chinese herbal formulas in FDA inspected, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) approved plants located in the U.S. Dr. Shen's uses the finest grades of herbs, importing them whole rather than as a powder in order to assess all ingredients for authenticity and quality. All herbs undergo laboratory inspection and contain no dyes, animal products or unlisted ingredients.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.