Supports Normal, Healthy Cholesterol Levels
Cholesterol is an organic molecule present in all human cells. The primary functions of cholesterol are to maintain the cell's structural integrity and promote fluidity without the need for a separate cell wall. About 80% of the body's cholesterol is produced or recycled from the liver, while the remaining 20% is extracted from what we eat. While a certain level of cholesterol is essential to human life, high levels of cholesterol have been linked to negative health consequences and should be avoided.
Smart Herbs Cholesterol Support is a dietary supplement created to help support normal, healthy cholesterol levels within the body. Fat intake, especially animal fats, has been shown to contribute to high blood cholesterol levels. In addition to a fatty diet, age, genetics and lifestyle choices may play a role in cholesterol balance. In order to maintain normal, healthy cholesterol levels, many health experts recommend a diet low in saturated fats accompanied by regular cardiovascular exercise. The vitamins, fiber and natural herbs contained in Smart Herbs Cholesterol Support are designed to provide nutritional balance to the body while helping maintain normal, healthy cholesterol levels.
As a dietary supplement, adults take three (3) tabs daily at mealtime, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Smart Herbs Cholesterol Support is a natural, gluten-free formula that helps support normal, healthy cholesterol levels by combining potent vitamins with natural herbal ingredients known for their circulation support properties.
Contains No: sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
- Policosanol - Extracted from plant waxes, this organic substance helps support normal cholesterol balance.
- Guggulip. - This potent substance is extracted from the sap of the Guggul tree, know in Ayurveda for its use in heart and cholesterol support.
- Plant Sterols - Plant compounds, molecularly similar to cholesterol, which help the body maintain cholesterol health.
- Soy Bean - Diets rich in soy have less saturated animal fat and may help maintain normal cholesterol levels.
- Tocotrienols - Members of the Vitamin E family, these antioxidant nutrients may play a role in cholesterol balance.
- Oat Bran - This soluble fiber is listed as one of the Mayo Clinic's "Top 5 Foods" for cholesterol maintenance.
- Garlic - Common food spice which contains allicin, a sulfur-rich compound being researched for its effects on cholesterol.
- Grape Seed - Produced from the ground-up seeds of red grapes, this extract may help provide circulatory and heart support.
- Artichoke - The root, leaf and stem of this Mediterranean plant may help support digestion, the liver and heart.
- Niacin - This B vitamin is used by your body to convert food into energy, and may also help maintain normal cholesterol levels.
- Vitamin B6 - Part of the Vitamin B complex, this nutrient is essential for macronutrient metabolism occurring in the liver.
- Vitamin B12 - Also called cobalamin, this water-soluble vitamin helps support the blood and metabolic health.
(Amounts per Suggested Serving Size)
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Please consult your health care provider if currently under care or treatment. Do not exceed recommended serving. See product packaging for additional safety information.
About Smart Herbs
Smart Herbs distributes a line of science-based herbal therapeutics that harness nature to optimize human health. We believe that science and nature are not mutually exclusive, and surprising health breakthroughs will continue to occur as a result of the scientific community's research on the beneficial effects of herbal supplements. Smart Herbs' mission is to introduce these scientific nutritional breakthroughs to our customers through our exclusive line of natural, herbal-based dietary supplements.
As one of the first supplement providers to combine traditional Eastern herbal philosophy with traditional Western ingredients, Smart Herbs literally offers its customers the best of both worlds. Our formulas are not limited to the generic ingredients found in many popular supplement brands. Instead, our product team focuses on bringing you formulas rich with complementary herbal ingredients sourced worldwide, standardized botanical extracts, and trademarked and patented ingredients that deliver optimal potency to our formulas.
The Smart Herbs line is inspired by scientific research on the effects of natural, botanical extracts to improve the human condition in areas such as aging, digestion, heart health, joint support, immunity and mood support. Smart Herbs products are safe, vitamin and herb-based formulas extracted from natural plant and mineral sources. Our products are manufactured free of any added unneccessary ingredients, including artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. All products undergo extensive independent laboratory-testing to verify the authenticity of ingredients and are manufactured under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certification. As a result of our emphasis on scientifically-validated formulas, efficacious ingredients and innovative product development, Smart Herbs is quickly becoming one of the leading brands of nutritional supplements for a wide range of health conditions.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.