Helps Support Normal Blood Sugar Balance
Glucose is the body's primary fuel, or source of energy, for most cellular processes. Also known as blood sugar, glucose is derived from the food we eat and transported from the digestive system to various cells through the bloodstream. The level of glucose concentration present in the blood at any one time is referred to as the blood sugar concentration. While it is normal for blood sugar levels to fluctuate in a narrow band throughout the day (depending on dietary intake, exercise, etc), excessive fluctuations are undesirable.
Smart Herbs Glucose Support is a dietary supplement specially formulated to help the body support normal blood sugar balance. This formula includes a number of traditional herbs from ancient Ayurveda teachings, Chinese herbs, North American herbs, European folk herbs and several key minerals believed to help maintain proper glucose health.
As a dietary supplement, adults take three (3) caps daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Smart Herbs Glucose Support is a natural, gluten-free formula that helps support normal blood sugar balance with a combination of the following Ayurvedic herbs, Chinese herbs, vitamins and minerals.
Contains No: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
- Banaba Leaf - Also known as Lagerstroemia Speciosa, this deciduous tree native to India and Southeast Asia has been traditionally used to help maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Bitter Melon Fruit - Ayurvedic herb used in India and Asia for its digestive and blood sugar properties.
- Gymnema Sylvestre - Known as the sugar destroyer, this Ayurvedic herb native to southern India is known to suppress the sensation of sweetness.
- Jerusalem Artichoke - Actually a member of the daisy family, this North American sunflower is rich in potassium and has a low glycemic index.
- Fenugreek - Popular culinary ingredient in India and South Asia, the fiber-rich seed of this plant is being studied for its effect on maintaining normal blood sugar levels.
- Milk Thistle - Native to Southern Europe and Asia, this prickly plant is used as a Chinese herb for liver health and blood sugar maintenance.
- Bilberry - This edible cousin to the blueberry is high in flavonoids which may help maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Vitamin E - Antioxidant enzyme important for the production of red blood cells.
- Manganese - Free element associated with its essential role in metabolic processes.
(Amounts per Suggested Serving Size)
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Please consult your health care provider if currently under care or treatment. Do not exceed recommended serving. See product packaging for additional safety information.
About Smart Herbs
Smart Herbs distributes a line of science-based herbal therapeutics that harness nature to optimize human health. We believe that science and nature are not mutually exclusive, and surprising health breakthroughs will continue to occur as a result of the scientific community's research on the beneficial effects of herbal supplements. Smart Herbs' mission is to introduce these scientific nutritional breakthroughs to our customers through our exclusive line of natural, herbal-based dietary supplements.
As one of the first supplement providers to combine traditional Eastern herbal philosophy with traditional Western ingredients, Smart Herbs literally offers its customers the best of both worlds. Our formulas are not limited to the generic ingredients found in many popular supplement brands. Instead, our product team focuses on bringing you formulas rich with complementary herbal ingredients sourced worldwide, standardized botanical extracts, and trademarked and patented ingredients that deliver optimal potency to our formulas.
The Smart Herbs line is inspired by scientific research on the effects of natural, botanical extracts to improve the human condition in areas such as aging, digestion, heart health, joint support, immunity and mood support. Smart Herbs products are safe, vitamin and herb-based formulas extracted from natural plant and mineral sources. Our products are manufactured free of any added unneccessary ingredients, including artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. All products undergo extensive independent laboratory-testing to verify the authenticity of ingredients and are manufactured under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certification. As a result of our emphasis on scientifically-validated formulas, efficacious ingredients and innovative product development, Smart Herbs is quickly becoming one of the leading brands of nutritional supplements for a wide range of health conditions.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.