Dr. Shen's, Complexion Formula, 150 ct
UPC Code: 789741000233
According to Traditional Chinese herbalism, many skin problems are actually internal imbalances that appear on the skin. Common pimples and blemishes may be signs of Damp Heat.
The herbs in this formula gently Cool Heat and Dry Dampness in order to maintain a healthy complexion.
For adults: 3 tabs, three or four times a day, for a minimum of 7 days; or as prescribed by your doctor. Avoid eating stimulating foods such as spicy foods, fried foods or bar-b-q. Pregnant women should consult their health care provider before taking supplements.
- Phellodendren Bark (Phellodendri Cortex / Huang Bai) - Clears Heat, Dries Damp, Cleanses Fire Poison.
- Job's Tears Seeds(Coix Semen / Yi Yi Ren) - Drains Damp, Stregnthens the Spleen, Expells Pus.
- Hoelin Mushroom (Poria Cocos / Fu Ling) - Drains Damp, Harmonizes, Calms the Spirit.
- Tree Peony Root Bark (Mouton Rx Cx / Mu Dan Pi) - Clears Heat, Cools Blood, Drains Pus.
- Red Peony Root (Peonia Rubra Rx / Chi Shao) - Clears Heat, Cools Blood, Invigorates the Blood.
- Goldenthread Root (Coptides Rz / Huang Lian) - Quells Fire, Cleanses Fire Poison, Drains Damp.
- Chinese Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza Rx / Gan Cao) - Benefits the Qi, Clears Heat, Cleanses Fire Poison, Harmonizes and increases the potency of the other herbs in the formula.
- Pearl (Margarite Pteria / Zhen Zhu) - Calms the Spirit, Clears Heat, Promotes Healing.
About Dr. Shen's
Dr. Shen's produces a line of popular Chinese herbal formulas in FDA inspected, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) approved plants located in the U.S. Dr. Shen's uses the finest grades of herbs, importing them whole rather than as a powder in order to assess all ingredients for authenticity and quality. All herbs undergo laboratory inspection and contain no dyes, animal products or unlisted ingredients.
California Proposition 65 Warning - This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For details on Dr. Shen's manufacturing processes and testing procedures seeDr. Shen's Proposition 65 FAQs).
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.