Jingxiutang Brand, Die Da Wan Hua Oil, External Analgesic, 1.7 fl oz
Apply this Chinese herbal medicated oil to temporarily relieve minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to simple backache, strains, bruises and sprains.
1.7 fl. oz. (50mL) per bottle
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply a few drops to affected area and rub gently. Do not use more than 3 to 4 times a day.
Turpentine Oil 6%. Inactive Ingredients: Camellia Oil, Cleistocalyx Flower Dock Root, Dragon's Blood Resin, Drynaria Rhizome, Kudzu Flower, Lacca Secretion, Verchemia Lineate Supplejack Root, Ragwort Safflower Flower, Safflower Oil, and Winter Sweet.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- on wounds
- on irritated or damaged skin
When using this product:
- do not bandage tightly
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs
- when using for pain of arthritis:
- in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
- if redness is present
- if pain persists for more than 10 days.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get professional help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.
Share this Product
I am ordering more next week.