Weisen U, Large, 100 ct
A great natural alternative to alleviating heartburn, sour stomach and other digestion problems.
Adult: one or two tabs to be taken three times a day after meals. Dosage may be adjusted according to the age and physical conditions. Children under 15 years of age: Consult a physician.
Aluminum Hydroxide Co-dried Gel 160mg, Magnesium Trisilicate 124mg. Inactive Ingredients: Diastase, Licorice, Menthol, Chlorophyll, Glucuronic Acid and Methionine.
1) Do not take more than 6 tabs in 24 hour period or use the maximum usage of this product for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a physician.
2) Do not use this product except under the advice and supervision of a physician if you have kidney disease.
3) Do not use this product except under the advice and supervision of a physician if you are on a sodium diet.
4) Do not take this product if you are presently taking a prescription antibiotic drug containing any form of tetracycline.
5) As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using the product. Keep this and all the drugs out of reach of children.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.