Shanghai Lei Yun Shang Brand, Shanghai Shang Shi Zhi Tong Gao Medicated Plaster, 6 poultices
Apply this Chinese herbal medicated plaster to temporarily relieve minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to simple backache, strains, bruises and sprains.
Adults and children 3 years of age and older: clean and dry the skin and apply the poultice to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Camphor 10%, Menthol 10.28%, Methyl Salicylate 15.43%. Inactive Ingredients: Cinnamon, Clove Extract, Drynaria Root and Stem, Fang Feng Root, Fragrant Angelica Root, Frankincense Resin, Geranium Stem, Leaf, and Fruit, Glycerol Ester Of Rosin Gum, Gotu Kola Herb, Greater Galangal Root and Stem, Kaolin, Lanolin, Lithopone, Mineral Oil, Myrrh, Oriental Sweet Gum Resin, Paraffin, Periploca Sepium Bark, Petrolatum, Schizonepeta Stem and Leaf, On A Rubberized Fabric Backing Covered With A Protective Paper Sheet.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- on wounds
- on irritated or damaged skin
- on children
- if pregnant or nursing
- otherwise than as directed
When using this product:
- do not bandage tightly
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive irritation of the skin develops
- nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs
- when using for pain of arthritis if:
- in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
- redness is present
- pain persists for more than 10 days.
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning.
If swallowed, get professional help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.