Solstice, E Mei Shan (Jako Kokotsu), Medicated Plaster, 5 plasters
UPC Code: 049987011456
Apply this Chinese herbal medicated plaster to temporarily relieve minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to simple backache, joints pain, strains, bruises and sprains.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to simple backache, joints pain, strains, bruises and sprains.
External use only.Allergy alert: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- Camphor 3.1%
- Menthol 2.6%
At Solstice Medicine Company, we believe in delivering authentic Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) products and sharing centuries of knowledge passed down from our ancestors. In pursuit of this goal, CEO, Wina So-Tang developed innovative contracts that prohibit the production of counterfeit products. These contracts led to the registration of Solstice Medicine’s intellectual properties and trademarks with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and U.S. Customs. We are constantly taking actions and measures to provide the quality and authenticity that you deserve.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Please consult your health care provider if currently under care or treatment. Do not exceed recommended serving. See product packaging for additional safety information.
External use only.
Allergy alert: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
Do not use:
- on irritated or damaged skin
- on wounds
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have:
- any concerns about using this product
When using this product:
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
- do not apply heat to the area in the form of heating pads, hot water bottles, or lamps (doing so increases the risk of serious burns)
- avoid placing on extremely hairy areas of skin to avoid irritation upon removing the plaster
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive irritation of the skin develops
- nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, or skin rash occurs
- you feel actual pain or experience blistering or burning after application (it is normal to feel a warming or cooling sensation)
- when using for pain of arthritis
- pain persists for more than 10 days
- redness is present
- in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
Report any unexpected side effects from the use of this product to the FDA MedWatch Program.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.
Share this Product
These plasters have worked exceptionally well for me now for nearly 8 years. I apply them when I experience arthritis pain in my hands, but also use them for other muscular aches in different places in my body. They tend to stay put for at least 3 or 4 days even if you use your hands washing dishes and even stay put through at least one or two showers.