Solstice, Fortune, Coltalin-DM, Cold Tablets, 36 tablets
Coltalin-DM Cold & Cough Formula is effective at relieving many of the symptoms that are related to the common cold. Some of these include hay fever, respiratory allergies, sore throat, runny nose, body aches, watery eyes and nasal congestion.
This product contains an antihistamine, nasal decongestant and cough suppressant, which relieve many of the symptoms of the common cold. It is also helpful in relieving cough, sinus congestion and pressure and headache that are associated with colds and allergies.
For adults and children who are 12 years of age and older: Take 2 tablets every 4 hours while you have symptoms persist, not to exceed 6 doses (12 tablets) in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
Children who are 6-11 years of age: Take 1 tablet every 4 hours while you have symptoms persist, not to exceed 5 doses (5 tablets) in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 6 years of age: Consult with a doctor.
- Acetaminophen 325 mg
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate 2 mg
- Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10 mg
- Phenylepherine Hydrocholoride 5 mg
At Solstice Medicine Company, we believe in delivering authentic Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) products and sharing centuries of knowledge passed down from our ancestors. In pursuit of this goal, CEO, Wina So-Tang developed innovative contracts that prohibit the production of counterfeit products. These contracts led to the registration of Solstice Medicine's intellectual properties and trademarks with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and U.S. Customs. We are constantly taking actions and measures to provide the quality and authenticity that you deserve.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Please consult your health care provider if currently under care or treatment. Do not exceed recommended serving. See product packaging for additional safety information.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals, and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. It is essential to carry out a sensitivity test 48 hours before each and eery application. This Product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows, to do so may cause blindness.
- This product can cause an allergic reaction.
- Sensitivity test advisable before use.
- Contains phenylenediamines, resorcinol and hydrogen peroxide.
- Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows, do not use when scalp has cuts or abrasions, avoid contact with eyes. Do not Swallow this product or place in mouth. If such event occurs, immediately seek medical advice.
- Rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.
- Rinse hair well after application.
- Wear suitable gloves.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.