Solstice, Salonpas, Pain Relieving Jet Spray, 4 fl oz
UPC Code: 346581440041
The history of medicated patches date back to the 18th century in japan. The hisamitsu company inherited this tradition and has worked on improving it since the company was founded in 1947. Salonpas is now available in over 50 countries worldwide and continues to gain popularity. Apply this medicated pain relieving jet sprayl to temporarily relieve minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to simple backache, strains, bruises and sprains.
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with: -simple backache -strains -bruises - sprains -stiff neck -sore shoulder -joint pain.
4 fl oz
Adults & children 12 years of age and over:
- shake the can very well before use.
- to avoid frostbite, hold the can 4 inches (10 cm) away from the skin, and spary each affected area for no longer than 1 seconds.
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Menthol 3%
- Metyl Salicylate 10%
At Solstice Medicine Company, we believe in delivering authentic Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) products and sharing centuries of knowledge passed down from our ancestors. In pursuit of this goal, CEO, Wina So-Tang developed innovative contracts that prohibit the production of counterfeit products. These contracts led to the registration of Solstice Medicine's intellectual properties and trademarks with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and U.S. Customs. We are constantly taking actions and measures to provide the quality and authenticity that you deserve.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Please consult your health care provider if currently under care or treatment. Do not exceed recommended serving. See product packaging for additional safety information.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals, and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. It is essential to carry out a sensitivity test 48 hours before each and eery application. This Product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows, to do so may cause blindness.
- This product can cause an allergic reaction.
- Sensitivity test advisable before use.
- Contains phenylenediamines, resorcinol and hydrogen peroxide.
- Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows, do not use when scalp has cuts or abrasions, avoid contact with eyes. Do not Swallow this product or place in mouth. If such event occurs, immediately seek medical advice.
- Rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.
- Rinse hair well after application.
- Wear suitable gloves.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.