Solstice, Sanjin Watermelon Frost Lozenges, 12 drops
UPC Code: 657794662374
This highly effective lozenge, manufactured by Guilin Sanjin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., is useful to freshen your breath. The herbs in these lozenges help to fight bad breath by invigorating your qi and your blood.
Each lozenge has a fruity flavor, lovely watermelon aroma, and a sweet, pungent and cool taste.
Sanjin Watermelon Frost Lozenges are very effective in invigorating the blood. Also, they are effective as: A breath freshener.
Put one lozenge in your mouth and allow it to dissolve slowly.
Sanjin Watermelon Frost Lozenges contain: Sucrose, Dextrin, Citrullus lantus (watermelon) Fruit Extract, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Menthol, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Borneol, Citric Acid, Yellow 6 & Orange Flavors.
At Solstice Medicine Company, we believe in delivering authentic Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) products and sharing centuries of knowledge passed down from our ancestors. In pursuit of this goal, CEO, Wina So-Tang developed innovative contracts that prohibit the production of counterfeit products. These contracts led to the registration of Solstice Medicine's intellectual properties and trademarks with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and U.S. Customs. We are constantly taking actions and measures to provide the quality and authenticity that you deserve.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Please consult your health care provider if currently under care or treatment. Do not exceed recommended serving. See product packaging for additional safety information.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals, and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. It is essential to carry out a sensitivity test 48 hours before each and eery application. This Product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows, to do so may cause blindness.
- This product can cause an allergic reaction.
- Sensitivity test advisable before use.
- Contains phenylenediamines, resorcinol and hydrogen peroxide.
- Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows, do not use when scalp has cuts or abrasions, avoid contact with eyes. Do not Swallow this product or place in mouth. If such event occurs, immediately seek medical advice.
- Rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.
- Rinse hair well after application.
- Wear suitable gloves.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.