Smart Herbs, Fem Support, 60 tabsClearance (exp date: 03/18)
UPC Code: 802991121531
Helps Support A Woman's Health During Normal Mid-Life Changes
Around the time women reach 45 to 55 years in age, they begin to experience a natural mid-life change known as menopause. This change is brought about by the body's gradual decrease in production of female hormones. A woman is typically classified as being in menopause when she has not experienced a period for a year. The effects of menopausal change varies among women, but may include hot flashes, shivering and mood changes. Though it can be difficult to experience, menopause is a normal part of the aging process that all women ultimately experience.
Smart Herbs Fem Support is a unique formula targeted to provide nutritional support to women experiencing normal mid-life changes. This formulation contains concentrated amounts of essential B vitamins to replenish energy and vigor, in addition to several herbal extracts sourced from around the world which are believed to naturally support a woman's health. Smart Herbs Fem Support is recommended as a comprehensive formula for women seeking a combination of natural herbal support paired with essential vitamins to help support women's health during this natural transition.
As a dietary supplement, adults take two (2) tabs daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Smart Herbs Fem Support is a natural, gluten-free formula that supports women's health from the following traditional herbal ingredients used in Asian cultures over several centuries with key vitamins, minerals and herbs currently used in Western healthcare:
- Red Clover Blossom - The flower tops of this wild plant contain isoflavones which may provide support to women experiencing menopause.
- Soy bean - Soy is naturally high in both protein and isoflavones, which may support a women during menopause.
- Black Cohosh Root - The dark root of this northern plant is widely used in Germany for women's nutritional support during mid-life changes.
- Dong Quai Root - Traditional Chinese herbalists recommend this root to help women nourish the blood.
- Chasteberry Fruit - Once believed to suppress libido, this small tree fruit was historically used to support a women's womb.
- Licorice Root - A powerful herb found throughout Asia and Southern Europe; glycyrrhizin substance found in the root is believed to help women cope with mid-life changes.
- Vitamin E - Important nutritional support vitamin for use during menopause; also aids in cardiovascular health.
- Vitamin B6 - Naturally abundant in many foods, this B vitamin helps restore energy production lost during menopause..
- Vitamin B12 - Only found in non-plant protein sources, this vitamin is required by the body to make red blood cells and helps reinvigorate the body during mid-life changes.
- Vitamin B1 - This stress vitamin helps give your adrenal glands a break during menopause.
- Vitamin B2 - Also called Riboflavin, this B vitamin helps replenish the body's energy which may be depleted from hot flashes.
Contains No: dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
About Smart Herbs
Smart Herbs distributes a line of science-based herbal therapeutics that harness nature to optimize human health. We believe that science and nature are not mutually exclusive, and surprising health breakthroughs will continue to occur as a result of the scientific community's research on the beneficial effects of herbal supplements. Smart Herbs' mission is to introduce these scientific nutritional breakthroughs to our customers through our exclusive line of natural, herbal-based dietary supplements.
As one of the first supplement providers to combine traditional Eastern herbal philosophy with traditional Western ingredients, Smart Herbs literally offers its customers the best of both worlds. Our formulas are not limited to the generic ingredients found in many popular supplement brands. Instead, our product team focuses on bringing you formulas rich with complementary herbal ingredients sourced worldwide, standardized botanical extracts, and trademarked and patented ingredients that deliver optimal potency to our formulas.
The Smart Herbs line is inspired by scientific research on the effects of natural, botanical extracts to improve the human condition in areas such as aging, digestion, heart health, joint support, immunity and mood support. Smart Herbs products are safe, vitamin and herb-based formulas extracted from natural plant and mineral sources. Our products are manufactured free of any added unneccessary ingredients, including artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. All products undergo extensive independent laboratory-testing to verify the authenticity of ingredients and are manufactured under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certification. As a result of our emphasis on scientifically-validated formulas, efficacious ingredients and innovative product development, Smart Herbs is quickly becoming one of the leading brands of nutritional supplements for a wide range of health conditions.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of reach of children. Please consult your health care provider if currently under care or treatment. Do not exceed recommended serving. See product packaging for additional safety information.
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.