Dr. Shen's, Sinus Formula, 90 ct
UPC Code: 789741000042
Our supplier for this product is having delays due to a worker shortage. Orders for this product may take up to 2 weeks extra for processing.
Traditionally used for occasional nasal and sinus discomfort.
Adapted from the formulae Xanthium Powder and Magnolia Flower Powder - First published in Formulas to Aid the Living by Yan Hong He, 1253 AD.
Adults: 3-6 tabs at a time, three times a day.
- Angelica Dahurica,Angelica Root, Bai Zhi 210 mg - Expells Wind, releases surface, alleviates pain, reduces swelling, expells dampness and alleviates discharge. Constituents: Angelical, byakangelicol, imperatorin
- Magnolia Flos,Magnolia Bud, Xin Ye Hua 126 mg - Expells Wind, relieves surface, opens nasal passages. Constituents: Cineole, a-ipinene, salicifoline
- Agastach Pogostemi,Patchouli Plant, Huo Xiang 84 mg - Transforms Dampness, Releases the Exterior, Harmonizes the Center, Expells Dampness. Constituents: Methylchaviocol, anethole, anisaldehyde, d-limonene
- Pueraria RadixKudzu Root, Ge Gen 84mg - Clears Heat, Releases Muscles of Upper Body, Nourishes Fluids. Constituents: Puerarin, puerarin-xyloside, daidzin, B-sitosterol
- Chrysanthemomi FlosChrysanthemum Flower, Ju Hua 49mg - Disperses Wind, Clears Heat from the Eyes, Pacifies the Liver. Constituents: Adenine, choline, stachydrine, Vitamin B1
- Liguisticum WallichiSzechuan Lovage root, Chuan Xiong 49mg - Invigorates the Blood, Circulates Qi, Alleviates Pain. Constituents: Alkaloids, phenols, lactones, ferulic acid
- Liquidambar Fructus,Liquidambar Fruit, Lu Lu Tong 49 mg - Promotes the Flow of Qi and Blood, Unblocks the Channels, Opens the Middle Burner. Constituents: Cinnamic acid, l-borneol, resin
- Xanthium Fructus,Cocklebur Fruit, Cang Er Zi 49 mg - standardized extract 5:1Opens the Nasal Passages, Disperses Wind, Expells Dampness, Relieves Itching. Constituents: Xanthostrumariim, ceryl alcohol, sitosterol, vitamin C
About Dr. Shen's
Dr. Shen's produces a line of popular Chinese herbal formulas in FDA inspected, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) approved plants located in the U.S. Dr. Shen's uses the finest grades of herbs, importing them whole rather than as a powder in order to assess all ingredients for authenticity and quality. All herbs undergo laboratory inspection and contain no dyes, animal products or unlisted ingredients.
California Proposition 65 Warning - This product contains a chemical or chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For details on Dr. Shen's manufacturing processes and testing procedures seeDr. Shen's Proposition 65 FAQs).
Individual results may vary. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a trained health care practitioner.
Share this Product
I have used 3 bottles in the last 10 months for a nasal drip that causes me to cough. I started by taking three as it says, but it also says you can take that many every 4 hours. I find that sometimes just the three lasts more than a day. So sometimes I have tried 2 instead. That seems to work well for a slightly shorter time. I like taking this much better than an anti-histamine.